By-law Complaints

To file a complaint in regards to a specific by-law, please complete and submit our By-law Complaint Form.

By-law Complaint Form

This form contains personal information collected under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and is maintained specifically for processing the complaint.  If you have any questions about the collection of information for this form, please contact the CAO/Clerk at 613-984-2821 ext. 223.

Please note: We do not take anonymous concerns.  All concerns and complaints must be completed with name, date, email, address, and phone number provided. Your identity will not be divulged.